Wow. Yeah. I'm equally impressed with each one of you. I've showed off most of your videos to my college roommates! Mckenzie- NICE video techniques. You need to seriously think about going to school for that. Cassidy- I can't believe they talked you into wearing that big outfit! Michael- nice going dude! Dani- Girl you have some serious rhythm. Total diva. Love you guys. Keep the videos coming! I love watching them.
brooke, yeah, we do have a pool now! The softscapes not in yet but it's been fun. Hope all is going well with you and your family. Your girls are so cute! -McKenzie
OMG! To all the actors in that hit music video: Loved it so much! I showed it to my mom and we were cracking up! To the Genius Behind The Camera: Best Video I have ever seen!
9 comments:
That made me laugh...especially the squarrel at the end!
That was hilirious! Way to go guys!
McKenzie--that was GREAT. You are talented!
Love, Sister Duffy
Wow. Yeah. I'm equally impressed with each one of you. I've showed off most of your videos to my college roommates! Mckenzie- NICE video techniques. You need to seriously think about going to school for that. Cassidy- I can't believe they talked you into wearing that big outfit! Michael- nice going dude! Dani- Girl you have some serious rhythm. Total diva. Love you guys. Keep the videos coming! I love watching them.
How did you do all of that? That is amazing and so funny too!
FUNNY! You are all so talented. What do you expect though when you have such amazing parents? Whose backyard was that? Do you have a pool now?
You are sooo talented! Max and I are totally cracking up!
brooke,
yeah, we do have a pool now! The softscapes not in yet but it's been fun. Hope all is going well with you and your family. Your girls are so cute!
-McKenzie
OMG! To all the actors in that hit music video: Loved it so much! I showed it to my mom and we were cracking up! To the Genius Behind The Camera: Best Video I have ever seen!
Post a Comment